- VEHICLE COLLISION - TRUCK INCIDENT
- MOTORCYCLE/BICYCLE CRASH - BUS COLLISION
- BOATING/RECREATIONAL INJURIES - BRAIN INJURY
- PEDESTRIAN INJURIES - SERIOUS INJURY
Have you received a ticket on the streets or highways of King, Pierce or Snohomish County?
Before paying the ticket, consider the effect it will have on your driving record or insurance rates.
Your options include paying the fine, going to the hearing to request a reduction of the fine or contest the infraction. We can help. We will request and review discovery to make sure all applicable statutes have been followed in issuance of your ticket. We will fight to reduce or dismiss your ticket.
Areas of focus:
We have years of experience negotiating, arbitrating and litigating cases in Washington State courts. Whether it is a business dispute, an attorney requiring assistance with litigating their case in a local court, or any other matter that cannot be resolved without involving the legal system, we have the knowledge and expertise to assist you with the litigation process. Our goal is to resolve your matter efficiently, expeditiously and without unnecessary expenses.
Were you injured in a motor-vehicle collision due to someone's negligence? Have you lost time from work because of your injuries? Have you incurred out-of-pocket expenses? Are you having a difficult time dealing with an insurance company? Is the insurance company trying to save money by not making things right? We are here to help. You have options and different avenues to pursue in order to recover your damages and make you whole.
We have been focusing on personal injury for over 10 years, with countless successful cases . When our lawyers are involved in a case, our clients resolve matters promptly and efficiently.
Our main areas of focus:
- SPEEDING - NEGLIGENT DRIVING
- HOV LANE - DISTRACTED DRIVING
- SPEED TOO FAST - FOLLOWING TOO CLOSE
- RED LIGHT|STOP SIGN - Other types of traffic violations
- ARBITRATION - SMALL CLAIMS COURT
- MEDIATION - APPROVAL OF MINOR'S
- TRIALS SETTLEMENTS (SPR 98.16)